Monday, February 05, 2007

Just call me Heraclitus

As you all know, I have issues with "stasis". As such, I have made some (slight) changes to the blog. Obviously, the color scheme and layout has been changed. I have also added a "Category" tab to the posts so posts on similar topics can be easily accessed as a unit (e.g. Evolution, Marine Biology). Also, the host for the blog (blogger.com) has updated their services and now seem to require everyone to use a Google account to participate in the blog. So, If you would like to continue posting to this blog, you'll have to sign-up for a new gmail account - you should be prompted to do so when you try to log-in. I'll continue to post items as I find/think about them. Hopefully, all of you will continue to read and comment.

(don't know who Heraclitus is? Look him up!)

No comments: