Sunday, May 20, 2007

Sigh...what now?

Well, the AP Biolgy exam is done, so even though the school year is not yet over I feel as though my ties to AHS are also done. I would love to hear what was thought about the exam, but as far as I can tell, no AHS students are still lurking here. So, what happens to this blog, now that I've lost my presumed audience? I could shut it down I suppose, but I must admit that I get some level of vain entertainment from posting - thinking that someone out there finds my words useful or interesting or entertaining. I guess I'll just have to continue writing and perhaps find an audience. Though, if I really want people to stop by and read consistently, I should probably be more active and perhaps try to be more original - how many bio-based blogs are out there anyways?

Still, I'd love to hear about the AP exam, if anyone happened to take it.

No comments: