Thursday, January 03, 2008

Say it ain't so, AB

I'm shocked and disappointed - Alton Brown is a born-again Christian:

In 1992, Brown says, he found God, or maybe God found him, but he blundered away until he became a born-again Christian. The single biggest life-changing thing for me is I just got baptized last year. Everything else pales in comparison to acceptance of Christianity. That's number one.

I never would have thought. Unitarian Universalist, sure. Even United Methodist I could understand. But born-again? What's next? Bill Nye is a Jehovah's Witness? Richard Dean Anderson is an Intelligent Design creationist?

1 comment:

Sonjita said...

How can anyone as witty and intelligent as AB be so taken in by the fairytale of Christianity? My heart is broken. Maybe he will one day see the light.