Thursday, November 29, 2007

Next Tagled Bank

The Tangled BankI read somewhere that one of the responsibilities of hosting the Tangled Bank is to announce the next location one week ahead of time. So, in fulfillment of my duties (a day late), I hereby inform you that Tangled Bank #94 is to be held over at Life Before Death. The last post over there is over a month old (rather ironically titled "Don't worry, I'm still here"), so I hope Felicia is ready for the multitude of submissions that will be coming her way.

I can't seem to find an email for Felicia, so please send an e-mail message to host[at]tangledbank[dot]net containing the words "Tangled Bank" somewhere in the subject line, and a link to your article, along with a sentence or two of descriptive summary. PZ will take care of the rest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man do I feel like an idiot. I offered to host Tangled Bank, had to deal with Real Life for a month, forgot about it, and then suddenly BOOM there's submissions coming in...

At least it's a hell of a good incentive to get back into blogging!