Thursday, November 02, 2006

Sing-A-long Cellular respiration

So, as the cool kid i am i was surfing the web and i totally found some sick biology songs and figured id share them with you guys. Mostly theyre a little over the top and geeky but i found them amusing. My favorite is the glucose one but i put some others up as well. Hope you enjoy :)

http://www.science-groove.org/Now/Glucose.mp3- Glucose, Glucose

http://faculty.washington.edu/crowther/Misc/Songs/MP3/comeondown.mp3 - Come on Down the Electron Transport chain

http://www.science-groove.org/Now/Krebs_lofi.mp3- The Krebs cycle

3 comments:

Jim Lemire said...

Geeky? No way. They're brilliant. I definitely liked the Glucose and ETC song - the Kreb's one couldn't really hold my attention. I liked the reference to lactic acid fermentaion near the end of the glucose song.

What I really want to know though is how many of you have downloaded these songs to your iPod?

Spielah said...

I enjoyed them more than anyone will ever known. To tell you the truth I am not update with the technology, and therefore do not have an IPOD, but I enjoy humor. I do however have it saved under my favorite education songs. My educational songs range from Peptidyl transferase, to stop codons, all the way to lactic acid fermentation now. It is so nice to see that other people are indeed more nerdy than I.(The people that made those songs)Mr. Lemire is definetly right about the Kreb's cycle song, I couldn't bear to listen to it. See everyone on monday don't forget to have your cell articles WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE GOODBYE

alyssio said...

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude those are awesome, thanks XD

I mean, I don't really think I learned anything from them, but they're still so super cool